I am married to Brian and we have a teenage daughter who is very active in swim and works as a lifeguard outside of her high academics. I have been a Registered Nurse for 18 years and have worked at Marshfield Children’s Hospital/ Marshfield Medical Center (previously known as Saint Joseph’s Hospital) in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit throughout my nursing career. I am also cross-trained in the Pediatric Intensive Care Unit. In addition, I am a Certified Child Passenger Safety Instructor, I coordinate the Child Passenger Safety program within the hospital and community, I am a member of Safe Kids Wood County, and a member of the Wisconsin’s Child Passenger Safety Board. I have been working as a Private Duty Nurse (PDN) for nine years and have been a strong advocate for the children, their families as well as the Private Duty Nurses in this field. My continued active involvement as a PDN is strongly due to PHP!
- PHP Membership (see automatic renewal option below) $50.00
- Fundraiser Entertainment Card $20.00
- Donations $10.00 – $100.00
- HIPAA Manual & Charting Template Thumb Drive $25.00
- Transforming Concepts into Reality October 28, 2015
- Nurses must summon moral courage to confront unethical behavior October 28, 2015