I have lived in Wausau, Wisconsin for most of my adult life but will always be a Florida girl at heart as I grew up there. I graduated from the University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in 2009. My first nursing job was at Aspirus Wausau Hospital on an inpatient surgical care unit. After gaining four years of hospital experience, I moved to Johannesburg, South Africa as a missionary and worked as an orphanage nurse for abandoned children. It was there that my heart grew for children with special needs and upon arriving home to the States, I decided to work as a nurse in independent practice caring for children with special needs. December 2015 was my two-year anniversary in the field and I could not be more satisfied with the two clients I work with and their family. I am excited to be on the PHP board and hope to stay as informed as I can be so as to help myself and other nurses practice with excellence and confidence. I am recently married and my free time is spent staying involved in church activities and Bible studies as well as doing anything outside, especially lots of running!
- PHP Membership (see automatic renewal option below) $50.00
- Donations $10.00 – $100.00
- HIPAA Manual & Charting Template Thumb Drive $25.00
- Transforming Concepts into Reality October 28, 2015
- Nurses must summon moral courage to confront unethical behavior October 28, 2015